Personal user data (especially name, address, email address and phone number, skin type, as well as optionally, if they are issued by the user: password, company name, title, second first name, State / Province / Region, FAX) are processed by Biosal Naturprodukte, Alcira Supancic, Eschenbachstrasse 2, 2100 Korneuburg, Austria (hereinafter BIOSAL) in accordance with the provisions of the Austrian data protection law and for the purpose of the contract. After processing of contract, user data set for a given performance of the contract, will be deleted.
The following points are informed about the nature, scope and purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data in the context of the websites www.biosal1.at, www.biosal-skincare.eu, www.biosalskincare.eu and www.biosal-skin.care (hereinafter BIOSAL WEBS).
2. Automatic Data Collection
For technical reasons, inter alia, the following usage data provided by the Internet browser of a user to BIOSAL, are collected:
- Browser type and version;
- Operating system used;
- Web site from which the user visits BIOSAL WEBS (referrer URL);
- Website that the User visits;
- Date and time of access;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user computer;
- geolocation data on the user computer
This data is separated from any known given user data (name, address, email address and optionally phone number) stored and used for statistical purposes (see point 4 of this Privacy Statement).
4. Analyse of BIOSAL WEBS
Google Analytics can be disabled by installing a browser add-on (available on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
5. Social Plugins
5.1 What social plug-ins are used?
BIOSAL uses on its website social plugins (e.g. Share, Like buttons) of the following social networks:
- facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (hereinafter "Facebook"), Data Policy
- Google+, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter "Google+") Privacy Statement
These plugins are each marked with the logo of the corresponding social network.
5.2 Data Transfer Through Social Plugins
If a user, registered on a social network and also currently logged-in, visits a BIOSAL website that contains a social plugin, the user's browser builds a direct connection with the servers on the social network through the cookies, set by the social network and the plugin on the BIOSAL website. In addition, social networks can recognize through the plugin that a registered user is on the BIOSAL site without clicking on the plugin. By integrating the plugin, the operator of the social network receives the information that the user has accessed the BIOSAL website. When the user interacts with social plugins, the corresponding information is transmitted from their browser directly to the operator of the social network and stored there.
By integrating the plugins, providers of social networks (especially AddThis) can collect information about the user's visit to our website (e.g. time of use, browser language, etc.) also, among other things, to place interest-based advertising ("behavioral advertising"). This is usually done by operators of the social networks setting a cookie. For more information, please see the privacy statements of each social network operator.
If users do not want operators of social networks to collect data, through the BIOSAL Internet presence, about them, they must log out from social networks before visiting the BIOSAL-website. This requires that the user presses the logout / logoff function on the social network. It is not enough to just close the social network website.
6. Provide Information
At the request of users, access will be granted to the stored user data. The information can be provided electronically upon request. For access to information, please contact: Biosal Naturprodukte Alcira Supancic, Eschenbachstrasse 2, 2100 Korneuburg, Austria; T: +43 2262 646 52; F: +43 2262 646 52; Email: info(at)biosal-skincare.eu.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
1. I agree that my IP address and my log files (data on the use of the Biosal.at-site) may be used for statistical analysis of the BIOSAL WEBS offering. BIOSAL uses Google Analytics for this purpose, i.e. IP addresses and log files of my visit to the Biosal.at- site will be left to Google Inc., as a service provider for the purpose of analyzing the usage of BIOSAL WEBS sites. I am aware that I can revoke such consent by installing a browser add-on (available on http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) disabling Google Analytics.
3. I agree that my IP address and my log files (data on the use of the BIOSAL WEBS sites) may be transmitted, when using social plugins from Facebook, Google+, Twitter or AddThis, to the operators of the corresponding social network. I acknowledge that operators of social networks using social plugins on the websites BIOSAL WEBS collect data about me, and that I can prevent this by logging out of the social networks, or by using a browser add-on or opt-out cookie before my visit to the BIOSAL-website.
I am aware that I may revoke this Declaration of Consent in whole or in part, at any time, in particular through the implementation of the procedures mentioned in points 1 and 3 above.